15 October 2019

HK P2000SK and Shield RMSc goes IPSC

I was recently tinkering with my P2000SK to make it a bit more "modern". With help of my local gunsmith (Top Gun in Warsaw) it got slide cut for Glock M.O.S. plates (it was done long before HK presented OR plates and I used adapter plates to be able to test different RDS). Basically changes are:
.
1. Shield RMSc 4MOA plus M.O.S. adapter on loan from RWS Cetus (Shield distributor in Poland)
2. LEM V4.1 trigger
3. HK45C magazine release
4. Talon Grips in rubber black provided by Talon Grips (https://talongungrips.com/pistol-grips/hk/p2000sk.html)
5. Viridian C5L

This was part of my project to make modernized sub-compact carry pistol. One of things to asses is how good it works "on the clock". Shooting drills on training is one thing, but shooting competition puts more pressure. Since IPSC allow now guns wit RDS into Production Optic and Production Optic Light divisions I entered L1 IPSC match with my P2000SK. I used 10 round magazines (rules allow 15 rounds loaded in magazine) and removed laser/light to comply. How it worked out you can see on video below. Some remarks on lessons learned are put in video desctiption. Tell me what you think!

UPDATE: My result was 65% of division winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment